Terms of Service
NEW HAMPSHIRE COMMUNITY SEAFOOD -COMMUNITY SUPPORTED FISHERY
2021 Season Contract
To become a member of the NH Community Supported Fishery (CSF), please read this contract carefully.
1. No Sharing of Information: We will never sell or share your contact information shared on this site. It is solely for administrative purposes regarding your share.
2. Support: All membership levels include web support (www.NHCommunitySeafood.com) through recipes on line, video tutorials and emailed instructions on cleaning, preparing & freezing fish.
3. Distribution: Distribution (pick up) locations & times will be as specified on this site. You will be notified well in advance if any changes in locations or times are to occur. If you would like to permanently change your share drop-off location, you may do so on our website under Member Log In.
4. Additional Terms and Conditions: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU CHECKOUT ONLINE, YOU WILL BE ASKED IF YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
- The first season of the year begins April 19, 2021.
- Please bring a cooler or insulated bag to carry home your seafood share. We will maintain your seafood shares at the proper temperature during distribution. We are not responsible for what happens to your share after you pick it up from the distribution site.
- Your fish will be in fillet form. Lobsters and crabs will be live and banded.
- If you cannot make your scheduled pick up, go to your Member Login and go to "Schedule a new vacation hold or temporary pickup location change". YOU MUST CHOOSE THE WEEK YOU WISH TO HOLD AND THE WEEK YOU WISH TO DOUBLE. You will need to notify us the MONDAY BEFORE the week you wish to make a change.
- If someone else is picking up your share, please make sure they know your shareholder’s primary name on the contract and that they have a cooler or insulated bag to transport the share and check your name off the pick up list.
- If you miss a pick up, and do not make other arrangements, we cannot make up that missed share, it will be donated.
- Please note, all New Hampshire Community Seafood CSF purchases are non-refundable.
Our “Catch of the Week” page on our website is a non-binding description of the seafood you are expected to receive that week. What gets distributed in our NH Community Seafood CSF share on any given day is up to Mother Nature.
5. Missed distributions on Our Part: The safety of our fishermen is paramount. If a distribution is cancelled because of hazardous weather conditions or other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified by email. If we cancel a distribution, we will double-up to compensate the missed distribution on the next available week’s scheduled pick up. We can only compensate you for a missed share if we make an error.
6. Agreement with this contract:
I have read the terms of the NH Community Supported Fishery, 2021 Season Contract and agree to these terms. I will confirm my agreement below at checkout.